Talisman of Crusader
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALL CrusaderTALISMAN Players PLEASE READ THIS!!!!

3 posters

Go down

ALL CrusaderTALISMAN Players PLEASE READ THIS!!!! Empty ALL CrusaderTALISMAN Players PLEASE READ THIS!!!!

Post  Armada Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:57 pm

Hi to all players, the server will be closed between 1 to 2 days for upgrading the new hosting. The server already have new hosting and now under contructions to manage all the data and the server. It will be released soon and i will be inform in this forum.

I will inform when the Server will be closed and once im done all my data's and informations.

Thank you for playing in my server and i hope the players will be growing day to day.

by,

Armada

Armada

Crusader-Points : 8
Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

ALL CrusaderTALISMAN Players PLEASE READ THIS!!!! Empty Re: ALL CrusaderTALISMAN Players PLEASE READ THIS!!!!

Post  [GM] Snoopy Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:35 am

so whats updating now?
my internet has been dead for 2 weeks and been at camp >.> sorry not been able to log in for very long
[GM] Snoopy
[GM] Snoopy

Crusader-Points : 1107
Rep : 3

Back to top Go down

ALL CrusaderTALISMAN Players PLEASE READ THIS!!!! Empty Re: ALL CrusaderTALISMAN Players PLEASE READ THIS!!!!

Post  nicklenk Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:14 am

so what happening what going on.

nicklenk

Crusader-Points : 29
Rep : -1

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM] Snoopy Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:44 am

its been done, no need to worry lol
[GM] Snoopy
[GM] Snoopy

Crusader-Points : 1107
Rep : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down