Talisman of Crusader
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SORRY GUYS

3 posters

Go down

SORRY GUYS Empty SORRY GUYS

Post  [GM] Snoopy Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:27 am

so ive logged in to ToC but now ive had complaints from players that their friends cannot log on, so i thinking it may be maintenance while some of us r logged in, sorry for inconvenieance
[GM] Snoopy
[GM] Snoopy

Crusader-Points : 1107
Rep : 3

Back to top Go down

SORRY GUYS Empty Re: SORRY GUYS

Post  taemon2 Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:14 am

This is pissing me off iv'e been trying to log in for the longest. Always get the message "Acquiring IP Address". How can it be maintaining if ppl are on the server ? Armanda needs to sort this prob fast ppl are not gunna try a new server if this prob persist. I'm HeroTheLegendary.

taemon2

Crusader-Points : 5
Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM] Snoopy Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:17 am

well its a fairly new server so he has to fix out the bugs then needs to get a new hoster to fix lag, so it wont be long till its 24/7
[GM] Snoopy
[GM] Snoopy

Back to top Go down

Post  taemon2 Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:22 am

Is the server still undergoing maintainence? because im trying to log and is getting the same "Acquiring Server Ip Address" error. If so, how long will it be til we are able to log in?

taemon2

Back to top Go down

Post  Starburst (Tyrone irl) Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:26 am

im screwed 2 ways i can log in but i have 0 tpoints and cannot acces the site and theres noone online to help me out so. we just fixied the server i hope wat happened last time dont happen again me and my friend lost our pets lv50, i lost my mount +20 and my jg daggers +20 which took me too long and too much gold to get.... so hopefully the problem dont persist and wats the point of villa anyway.... super skill sucks without good hp and defense if i have +20 gear and u have only +12 ill kill u before ur able to use it i dont get it

Starburst (Tyrone irl)

Crusader-Points : 41

Back to top Go down

Post  taemon2 Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:02 pm

u cnt add tpoints for sum reason while server is so called "maintaining". But yeah it is annoying to keep going through this. i doubt the server is under maintainence anyway this issue seems more of a tech prob, maybe with the host?

taemon2

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM] Snoopy Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:20 pm

I won't b on for a week. Going on camp so yeah sorry if u need help ask slim. See uwen I see u
[GM] Snoopy
[GM] Snoopy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum